Membership Terms and Condition
- Each member will be issued a Principal Membership Card which must be presented to gain access to the Sky Club.
- Each member is allowed a maximum of 1 accompanying guest per visit. Additional guests will be subject to additional fees.
- Members are required to pay the monthly fees before the 7th of each month.
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry in the event monthly membership fees are overdue.
- The membership card is strictly non-transferable. Should the member decide to sell the membership, the principal card must be returned and a RM1000 administration fee will be levied.
- The Management reserves the right to amend, delete or change the benefits and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel or suspend membership at any time if it is suspected that there is any breach of these terms and conditions or if the membership is being abused or operated fraudulently.
- Lost or stolen membership cards must be immediately reported to the Membership Administrator. An administration fee of RM250 nett will be imposed for a replacement of membership card. Privilege vouchers will not be replaced.